Friday, November 30, 2012

Divorce Case Study

For my survey, I plan on researching different case studies on divorce. I can't really just blatantly go up to people who have been divorced, and asked them about the process because this is a very personal matter for many people, and they like to keep it just between their family. I am going to research it by reading a series of different case studies instead.While I am  reading different articles regarding the topic of divorce, I am going to make  a tally of different subtopics which include: which age group are most likely to get a divorce (young people, middle aged, elderly), who is more likely to initiate the divorce (the male or female), if a couple with kids are less likely to get a divorce than a couple without kids would be, if people who get married later in life are less likely to get a divorce than people who get married young, and what percentage of teen marriages (teenagers who got married because they had a baby together) are likely to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment