Friday, January 4, 2013

Over break I was able to read a lot of articles which regarded divorce. I have been looking at celebrity marriages , and why they don't tend to work out a lot of times. A new celebrity couple, Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are recently engaged. Miley Cyrus is only 20 years old, and many people is saying that she is too young to get married. Even though her and Liam have been together for a long time, many people wonder if they are truly ready to make this commitment to each other. When I was doing my research, I noticed that many celebrities who get divorced are very successful. Could this be because they are letting their ego get in the way of their happiness? I hope that after reading a few more blogs, I can understand celebrity divorces a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment